Sitecore Professional – Product Solution
Learn how to manage your Sitecore experience, whether you’re working with a Platform DXP or a Composable DXP solution. The Professional Subscription Tier includes unlimited access to our introductory and fundamentals eLearning content, plus one seat in a Web Experience Management (WEM) virtual instructor-led training course (VILT). This subscription tier is geared toward individuals in technical or non-technical roles who want to skill up on content authoring and management, solution development, and system administration.
Sitecore Essentials – Product Solution
Get the essential knowledge that you need to succeed with Sitecore—for free! The Sitecore Essentials Subscription Tier includes foundational information about our products, services, and the three pillars of a dynamic digital experience: Content, Experience, and Commerce. Whether you’re an experienced user who wants to brush up on the basics or you’re new to the world of Sitecore, the Sitecore Essentials Subscription Tier can help you to skill up anywhere, anytime.
We’re launching this new tier in October 2021 with an initial 25 hours of learning material—and there’s much more to come. Be sure to check back regularly!
Subscription Tier information
- Approximately 25 hours of total learning time
- Free, on-demand, anytime, anywhere access—all you need is an account with Learning@Sitecore
- Knowledge checks and quizzes
Implement instructions given in the Content Hub™ fundamentals training by working through a guided Mock DAM implementation of Sitecore Content Hub features. A sandbox is provided with the course and will run for 30 days from the first day of class. All mock implementations must be submitted at least one week before the expiration of the sandbox, preferably in the week following the last day of class.
Complete your training on Content Hub’s DAM by actively engaging in a Mock implementation of both Professional and Enterprise DAM for a fictitious company.
This training encompasses three courses that cover the fundamentals of Sitecore Content Hub 4, as well as the implementation process for both professional- and enterprise-level projects. After receiving customer requirements for a fictitious company, you will learn to implement those requirements with instructor oversight while using a fresh Content Hub sandbox.
A sandbox is provided with the course and will run for 30 days from the first day of class. All mock implementations must be submitted at least one week before the expiration of the sandbox, preferably in the week following the last day of class.
The Content Hub Mock Implementations Bundle:
- The Sitecore Content Hub 4 Product Solution eLearning is an on-demand digital learning subscription geared toward the Sitecore End User, Administrator, and Developer. It includes courses related to utilizing and administering Content Hub DAM, MRM, and CMP, as well as developing on Content Hub DAM.
- The Professional Mock DAM implementation is an instructor-led course, which consists of two main segments: administering and developing.
- The administrator segment accounts for approximately two days of the training and covers the following topics: Schema design and modeling; UI configuration and theming (including search pages, mass editing, faceted and advanced searches); Media Processing; Digital Rights Management; Data Import from Excel; Reporting; and Security.
- Note: Participants can choose to attend just the first part of the training or both parts, depending on their role (Administrator or Developer).
- The four-day Enterprise Mock DAM implementation is an instructor-led course, which guides you in working with a professional- to enterprise-level project using Sitecore Content Hub as a Digital Asset Management platform. This course builds on the knowledge and application you gained from the Sitecore Content Hub Professional Mock DAM Implementation course. By working through assisted self-guided practices, live demonstrations, and interactive sharing and review sessions, you will learn how to implement the Content Hub DAM Enterprise platform for a fictitious company.
Boxever Training – Product Solution
Previously available as Boxever Academy, the Boxever Training Product Solution covers topics such as the Boxever Customer Data Platform (CDP), Decisioning, Web Experiences, and Full Stack Experience as preparation for the Boxever End User certificate assessment .
Note: The Boxever End User certificate assessment is not proctored and does not include a study guide.