Frequently Asked Questions
I am a customer who was registered in Meridian, the previous Learning Management System (LMS). How do I register with Learning@Sitecore and access my enrollments?
Welcome! In order for all your account data to transfer correctly into your new Learning@Sitecore account, you will need to do the following:
- Register for an account on Learning@Sitecore using the same email address that you used for your Meridian account. If you do not register with the same email address, you will not be able to access your enrollment history.
- Once that account has been registered with Learning@Sitecore and the email addresses match, all your active enrollments will be available on your Learner Dashboard.
- If you were enrolled in an eCourse after November 2019, your enrollment has been mapped to the corresponding Product Solution and you will have access to that entire Product Solution for four months.
I enrolled in Sitecore® Platform Essentials for Developers 9.0 or Sitecore® Experience Solution 9 Developer Certification Exam on or after March 20, 2020. How do I access the exam?
If you enrolled in Sitecore® Platform Essentials for Developers 9.0 or Sitecore® Experience Solution 9 Developer Certification Exam on or after March 20, 2020, your exam enrollment has been carried into Learning@Sitecore and is accessible via your Learner Dashboard. If you enrolled prior to March 20, 2020, you should have received a message upon your enrollment containing the information needed to access your exam.
How can I make sure my Certifications transferred correctly?
If you have not done so already, please update your Webassessor account to reflect the email address associated with your Learning@Sitecore account. They must match in order for your Certification to display properly in our systems.
What’s up with this new learning format?
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the options to pay for my courses?
You have two options to pay for the courses on Learning@Sitecore. First, we accept credit card payments for all orders. Second, we accept invoice payments, also known as purchase orders, for orders that exceed $1000 USD.
f you are buying courses via a purchase order, you will need to provide the purchase order number issued by your company or finance team when checking out so that we can begin processing your purchase. You will also need to send an electronic copy of your purchase order or purchase order email to ensure we can finalize your order. Use the email that corresponds with the location of your billing address:
- USTraining@sitecore.net for the Americas
- email@example.com for Japan
- training-AU@sitecore.net for Australia and New Zealand
- training-EMEA@sitecore.net for the rest of the world
We will need this purchase order number to successfully process your order and confirm your booking. You can also contact us via the above email addresses if you have any payment-related questions regarding the courses on Learning@Sitecore.